Position: Lead Installer
This position is responsible for ensuring the safe and timely installation of office furniture and case goods for assigned projects without damage and in accordance with project specifications.
- Manages installations of all sizes and product types, assuming responsibility to meet time and budget targets with staff provided, and perform installation duties as needed.
- Charged with resolving customer issues related to installation while exhibiting a polite, helpful, positive attitude and professional image with public, customers and team members. This position must
- Serve as a role model for the installation team and JZ Office Installation, addressing subordinate issues as needed and providing regular performance feedback for Installers.
- Receives directs on site, checks against circle sheet and delivery tickets, documents damages/shortages via open issue form
- Inspects all product before being loaded, checks for possible damage, ensures all product is accounted for and all the necessary equipment is on hand
- Performs walk-through of final job
- Verifies all hours are noted on delivery ticket for any service/installation work performed